1.18.2011

lack of internet connection makes it difficult

to keep updated on my blog, so I apologize for the lack of info here. 

It is pretty hilarious that I have to keep my children away from the bananas in the house so I can make the best-ever banana bread that both Sugar and Cole can have!  The simple ingredients make for a moist, for days too, and scrumpsious snack.  I have to tell you, I love this banana bread/muffin far more than a "regular" recipe that I have made in the past.  Of course it uses Gluten Free Mama's Coconut or Almond flour, but there is just something about it.  I use pure organic cane sugar for Sugar so she can eat it.  And since Bananas are on her in moderation list, she can enjoy these as well. 

You can find this recipe in Gluten Free Mama's latest cookbook.  It is called Coconut Banana bread, but I omit the coconut and make muffins. 

I also received an email asking me to link to a website that has 100 GF recipes for kids.  I have not tried them, but agreed to link in my resources tab on the side.  I am always one for passing on info to any folks that come across my blog.   Link is to the side
--------->

I hope to have internet again soon to keep in touch and keep this page updated. 

No comments: